26 acre addition to the Conn’s Cove Nature Preserve.
Would you like to help protect 26 pristine acres of cedar forest and waterfront on Beaver Island?
You can help Conn’s Cove Nature Preserve continue to grow by protecting a natural shoreline, adjacent to the original preserve.
This untouched property holds:
- 26 acres of undeveloped land
- Over 700 feet of Lake Michigan shoreline
This special place could soon be protected with your help. Your gift would ensure that this land will always be a symbol of Beaver Island’s natural character.
The addition will:
- Protect Lake Michigan shoreline
- Maintain unique wetland vegetation and significant migratory bird habitat
- Preserve this land from development
- Expand on an already sizable nature preserve complex
- Provide wildlife and waterfowl habitat protection
If you would like to make a tax-deductible donation to this incredible protection effort click the link above or contact: