26 acre addition to the Conn’s Cove Nature Preserve.
26 pristine acres of cedar forest and waterfront on Beaver Island are PROTECTED!
Conn’s Cove Nature Preserve has grown.
This untouched property holds:
- 26 acres of undeveloped land
- Over 700 feet of Lake Michigan shoreline
The preserve addition:
- Protects Lake Michigan shoreline
- Maintains unique wetland vegetation and significant migratory bird habitat
- Preserves this land from development
- Expands on an already sizable nature preserve complex
- Provides wildlife and waterfowl habitat protection
Thanks to all 54 families who made this possible!!