Trail Coming Soon
Melvin Family Hiking and Biking Trails
New Reserve Between Burt and Mullett Lakes
You have helped to create something extraordinary. With gratitude, we share with you that fundraising for the Melvin Family Hiking and Biking Trails is officially complete! Stay tuned for details.
Rock Solid Contracting, LLC, one of the highest quality mountain bike trail building companies in the country, will construct this grand vision of a trail (see map below). Rock Solid has built miles of trail across the country, including the nationally-renowned Copper Harbor Trails and LTC’s own Tanton Family Working Forest Reserve Mountain Bike Trails. The Melvin Family Hiking and Biking Trails include:
- A total of 7.4 miles of trail
- Multiple trail systems accommodating to both mountain biking and hiking
- Opportunities for all skill levels
- Unique trail features like gravity trails, sidewinder segments, skills features, rollers, berms, and more!
- Highlight the natural beauty and character of the landscape and topography
ADDRESS: 3151 Bennet Road, Cheboygan, MI 49721 –